Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4th times the charm...


Yay! Success! This is the 4th attempt I have made at creating a post with pictures. Blogging is a lot harder than it looks! So far I have successfully uploaded a picture of my cat, my neice, my brother, and a horse. I don't even have horses on my computer. I cant seem to get the right picture to upload. I'm sure its 100% a user error. I finally got 1 picture to upload and I'm calling that a win. I have been told by various reliable sources (Chandi and Crystal) that because we're getting married, I now am responsible to blog. Wouldn't want my marriage to start off on the wrong foot, so here I go!

Me and Tim are getting married in a mere 18 days! We are so excited and in love. I just love love! We took our bridal pictures last Saturday and they are all ready finished and in the mail to us. As soon as they get here I'll get help from a blogging expert and post some so everyone can see. It is now 4 am which seems like a reasonable time to wrap up the post! Hope this gets easier the more I try! I am going to pus publish post now. We'll see what happens.......

8 comments:

  1. Horray!!! :) So cute. Love this post. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You make me smile. :) good work.... Now I just hope you are better at updating than I am.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world, its a wonderful place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHhh how cute maybe one night we work together I can help you with it so it is easier for you to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so cute mandy and so is your blog you did a good job! it is hard at first but you will get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Mandy! I'm adding you to my blog list. And I expect you to update this often. I can't believe how soon your wedding is! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love that you have blog, it keeps us up on our stocking! email me on facebook your email to this blog so i can invite you to be on my list, i have mine as private so i have to invite all my friends... I know lame!!!

    ReplyDelete